Politique de remboursement
Des remboursements automatiques de frais de participation seront accordés aux participantes qui ne réussissent pas la sélection des candidatures. La participante n'est pas tenue de demander un remboursement. Le remboursement peut prendre jusqu'à 7 jours ouvrables pour être traité.
Toutes autres demandes de remboursement doivent être effectuées au plus tard le 31 août 2023 à 23h59, heure locale.
※ Si une participante demande un remboursement avant l'annonce des résultats des candidatures, un remboursement complet sera effectué.
Les demandes de remboursement ne seront pas traitées après l'annonce des Demi-finalistes.
※ Automatic refunds of the participation fee will be given to participants who do not pass the document screening. Participant are not required to request a refund. The refund may take up to 7 business days to process.
※ All other refund requests must be made by 31 August 2023, 23:59, local time.
※ Refund requests must be made within the time limit approved by the Organiser.
Termes et conditions confidentialités
et traitements des informations
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, the <Korean Culture Association> (hereinafter referred to as the "Association") has the following policy to protect the privacy of personal information of users and to protect the rights and interests of users related to personal information. The Association will notify you through the website announcement (or by individual notice) when revising the personal information processing policy ○ This policy will be effective from January 1, 2017. 1. Purpose of Personal Information The Association handles personal information for the following purposes: The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
A. We handle personal information for the purpose of identifying and certifying individuals by providing membership service, maintaining and managing membership, verifying the identity of a person through the limited identification system, preventing illegal use of services, and various notices and notices according to the Homepage Membership and Management.
B. We handle personal information for the purpose of authenticating the goods or service provider, age verification, etc. C. We process personal information for the purpose of service provision and advertisement according to demographic characteristics, identification of access frequency, statistics about member's service utilization, etc. D. We handle personal information for the purpose of personal image information and online photo promotion according to the Marketing and Advertising Use.
2. Personal information file status - Personal information file name: Personal information processing policy - Personal information item: e-mail, mobile phone number, gender, name, etc. Application form - Collection method: Homepage, written form - - Collecting and using personal information through consent of the subject of information pursuant to Article 15 (1) - Retention period: 3 years - Related laws: Records on the collection / processing and use of credit information: 3 years Record: 5 years, Display / Advertisement record: 6 months
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information ① The Association shall process and retain personal information within the period of holding and using the personal information that is agreed upon when the personal information is collected from the period of possession or use of personal information or information subject to statute. Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows: <Personalization and management of homepage> Personal information related to <homepage membership and management> shall be collected from the date of consent for collection and use until <3 years> - Collection and use of personal information through the consent of the principal pursuant to Article 15 (1) ① of the Personal Information Protection Act - Related laws and regulations: 1) Records on the collection, processing and use of credit information : 3 years 2) Display / Advertisement Record: 6 months
4. Rights, duties and methods of use of information The user may exercise the following rights as a subject of personal information: (1) The information subject may exercise the following personal information protection rights at any time with respect to the association. If a subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, he / she shall not use or provide such personal information until the correction or deletion is completed. (3) The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) can be done through your agent,
5. Creating Personal Information Items to Process ① The Association handles the following personal information items. <Homepage membership and management> - Same as written.
6. In principle, the Destruction of Personal Information Association will destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines, and methods of destruction are as follows: - Destruction Procedures Information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents for paper) and stored after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws Immediately destroyed. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law. - Time to destroy Personal information of the user is deleted from the end of the holding period (3 years) Within five days, if personal information is unnecessary, such as the attainment of purpose of processing personal information, abolition of service, termination of business, personal information is destroyed within 5 days from the day when processing of personal information is recognized as unnecessary. Disposal method Electronic information in the form of files is a technical method that can not reproduce records. Personal information printed on paper is crushed by a crusher or destroyed by incineration.